Friday, January 13, 2012

A New Perspective

For one of my elective subjects for the term, specifically on my Corporate Social Responsibility subject, we are asked to make a journal which will contain our insights on the topics discussed in lectures and activities done in class. This blog spot website will be where I will be posting my experiences and insights. So you can expect that most of my blog entries will contain blogs about communities and socio-civic activities. This will probably be my first time to be using this account again after ages! :)) As you guys can see, my last blog was 4 years ago =)) Anyhoo, I finally found a good use for this blog website. As mentioned in my previous blog, I'm kinda new to this 'blogging' thing. Forgive my randomness at times :)) Enjoy reading through this blog! :) And I hope I get to inspire you also!

No comments: